Chicken appears in many Chinese recipes, and so do steak. Make a specialized steak recipe is super easy, such as stir-fry pepper steak.
For this recipe, you can use any kind of colored bell pepper. You can also use sirloin, rump, fillet, or any other type of steak you want.
Chinese Stir-fry Pepper SteakCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Beginner
The beef and black pepper are a perfect match, and it is delicious to stir-fry. You don’t have to worry about anything if you are in a diet, and the recipe is quite easy to make.
4 green bell peppers
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp cooking wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
- Sauces and Seasonings
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp black pepper sauce
- Cut the beefsteak against the texture into pieces. Slice the green peppers and onion.
- Marinate the beef with ingredients above for 20 minutes.
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the beefsteak for 1 minute and remove them.
- Fry onion slices until fragrant, then add beef steak and green peppers and stir-frying well.
- Add sauces and seasonings listed above and mix well.
- Add starch when marinating to make the meat smooth and tender. Any kind of starch would work.
- If you don’t have starch, you could use egg white instead.