Tomato is a very healthy ingredient for food, and it is yummy for those who like the sour taste.
With this tomato fish soup recipe, you could easily make it successful, even if you are new to the kitchen.
Tomato Fish SoupCourse: DinnerCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Beginner
This tomato fish soup is refreshing, non-greasy, delicious, low-fat. Nutritious and suitable for all ages.
1 spring onion
2 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
10 ml chinese rice wine/shaoxing rice wine
2 tbsp starch
15 ml ketchup
2 tbsp sugar
- Crosscut on top of each tomato. Boil water in the casserole and put the tomatoes in for 1 minute, then cut them into small cubes.
- Boned fish and slice it into small cubes. Marinate them with liquor, ground black pepper, and shredded ginger.
- Put the fish cubes in and boil it to medium well and get them out.
- Boil tomato cubes and ketchup with the casserole and cold water, then put the fish cubes in after boiling.
- Mix starch with a proper amount of cold water in a bowl and pour it in after the ingredients in the casserole is cooked.
- Adjust the flavor with salt, sugar, and appropriate amount of olive oil and mix well.