MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Review
Despite several impressive poducts of other brands, this Mac Studio Fix is one of the best pressed powder foundations.
With its particularly velvety, silky texture, It will you a fancy experience of applying and blending. You could try both wet and dry application as usual, the dry one provides light to medium-full coverage. However you may face the risk of cakey with the wet one. It is still great when you are not feeling wearing a lot of makeup and want some light coverage, this product allows your skin to breathe.
If your skin type is noraml and to some degree oily or dry, this product is highly recommended. Despite the shades are in some way repetitive, all of the colors are remarkable for a broad range of skin tones.
It Available in a wide range of colours.
Key Claims and Benefits
- 8 hours long-wearing,
- Reduces appearance of zits and pores
- Controls oil and shine
- For all skin types, especially oily skin
- Easy appliying
Apply to skin using a sponge or desired brush.
Blend with fingers, sponge or brush.
- before applying the powder foundation, add some essence and eye cream on your foundation brush and lightly blend it on your face. In this way the brush absorbs the moisturizing ingredients and mix it up with the foundation you apply, which will makes the look much natural.
- To make the powder foundation more thin and fits, you need a special flat top brush. MAC has this 196 Slanted Flat Top Foundation Brush, and this is what I currently use. It has a flat slanted top which could make the foundation reaches every contour of your face. Unlike the sponge blenders, this brush features the ultra-smooth short bristles which would not absorb most of your foundation. It is the perfect tool for waterweight foundations.
- Firstly apply powder evenly on your entire face, then continue to use the same brush to conceal the troublesome spots. Use a normal sponge to press it lightly will lift the conceal and not feeling heavy on your face.
- You don’t have to brush the finishing powder all over your face, instead try to apply a small amount only on the oily part of your face.
- Hot colors for asian: NC20 NC25.
- If your have light skin, you should try NC15 and NC20.
- The listed colors are best avoided due to pink, orange, or peach: C6, NC42, NW25, NW30, NW40, and NC40.
- All shades with NC or C is yellow undertone, which is my choice.
- NW or W is pink underone.
- If you have dry skin, it is better to do moisturizing before applying.