Let’s make this cute strawberry cake towel roll before the end of the strawberry season. Taking this tasty dessert with you and have a nice picnic with your dear friends.
Strawberry Cake Towel RollCourse: DessertCuisine: Other world cuisineDifficulty: Beginner
A tasty strawberry cake towel roll.
- The Straberry Cake Towel Roll Crust
80g cake flour
15g strawberry powder
- The Straberry Cake Towel Roll Content
200g coffee cream
strawberries as many as you like
- Mix the eggs with milk, sift in cake flour and strawberry powder, and stir to no particles. Pour melted butter in, then mix well, and fridge it for 30 minutes after sifting.
- Use a low temperature to heat the pan, pour the batter and wait until bubbling, then take it out and let cool.
- Whip the coffee cream with sugar to 80% whipped.
- Put the crust piece by piece, spread the whipped cream and strawberries on them. Roll it up and put it in the refrigerator to set for 1 hour.
- Put some strawberries on top and sprinkle with strawberry powder. Cut it into small parts you prefer, and serve.